Monday, July 21, 2014

Journal 8. English tutor at Davis Campus.

I have visited the Learning center couple times for my English class. There was a female tutor named Sally, or Shelly, I'm not sure. She has taught me everything, from the essay format to the thesis statement. She has given me helpful and valuable advises. But she has gone. She has got a job as a primary teacher in a public school. Good for her. I bet she is going to be a very good teacher with her dedicated manner and her good command of English.
I've met a new one. She is quite young. She told me her major is medical. But she is good at English. Although she is nice and kind, she seems not to give me such amazing advises as Shelly did. She always goes around the bush and waits for my hint of interaction. I feel sympathy for her not much experienced so I have tried to cooperate with her. It turns out she has help me in my writing and I don't have to spend a dime. I appreciate that. I believe she'll get progress soon both in her part-time job and her long-time career.

No comments:

Post a Comment