Wednesday, July 23, 2014

IN CLASS WRITING. WHAT IF I CAN ADVOCATE

If I had time and other supporting conditions for advocation, I would advocate for ceasing wars. Wars have got so many innocent lives; wives lost husbands, mothers lost sons. We could use the budget for education and Healthcare instead of fighting.
I would go to those countries where wars are happening, experience the hardship, the lost and the griefs. So that I would take pictures, videos, and combine with practical writings to tell the world. People need to know the cruel side of wars.
I would do research every war to understand it's purpose and find my stance to fight against it.
I would write letter and talk to soldiers's families about the wars they are encountering.
I would write a blog discussing consequences from wars, persuading people to stop fighting, and also supports for whom who needs help to recover from their lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment